Re: Europa-List: 912ULS engine mount - loose Binx nut

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 912ULS engine mount - loose Binx nut
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:27:34
On mine i drilled a hole after tightening the Binx nut and fitted a
stainless D clip
to stopped the Binx nut moving, or at least migrating too far, Its a item i
check regularly when ever the cowls are off,
 Another way is to fit a additional locking nut screwed up tight against
the Binx nut
Ivor

On 21 August 2012 18:37, Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.n