Re: Europa-List: Cowl measurement question....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cowl measurement question....
From: Jeremy Fisher <jffisher@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:07:49
I would be careful to be sure you know what you are getting with the
Viking engine.  The engine itself is probably fine.  However the system
comes from Jan Eggenfellner, who previously was selling converted
Subarus.  He left a lot of people with broken promises, considerable
financial losses and unusable equipment.  Just ask me how I know.  If
you want details, contact me offline.

Jerry Fisher

On Aug 13, 2012, at 7:45 AM, Peter Zutrauen wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I was curious what the measurement is vertically from the top center
of the cowl (at the base of the windscreen) to the cowl side-seem (same
as the prop centerline).  I'm wondering if the Viking (honda fit) engine
would fit above the footwells.  I suspect not.