Europa-List: One lonely daughter found finally her mother

Subject: Europa-List: One lonely daughter found finally her mother
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 01:55:02
All

Our tour to Hungary is finally finalized and after 10 hours flight back
---From Nyiregahaza Hungary (The World Aerobatics Championship were there
just now) via Slovenia, Poland, Liethuania, Latvia and Estonia is
realized and our AN-2 HA-MDO is at her new home in EFTP Finland.

Look at our Europa in the armpit of her =9Cmother=9D.

That flight was really amazing. We are going to have web sites for this
project =93 those who will and want to know the whole story it
will be available.

I have to say our Europas are really economical: the leg was 847 nm and
we burned with economy cruise over 2000 liters of 100LL /AvGas. That
means about 200 liters /hour. Our Europa would have done it by drinking
only about 115 liters of fuel. But that is a different story.

I please you notice the colours of our =9CHAMDO=9D are
exactly as they are in our (Finnish) flag. Was that a coincidence?

Cheers,

Marke and Raimo and Tuuli and Merete Toivio

OH-XRT

FINLAND