Re: Europa-List: cameras and mounting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: cameras and mounting
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 06:36:37
Michel,

I am very interested in your mounting.  Looking forward to those pictures.

Thanks in advance!

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com