Re: Europa-List: cameras and mounting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: cameras and mounting
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:26:41

I like the look of the Drift HD camera. It has a small LCD screen which
will allow you to compose your shot and a rotatable lens which allows
you to straighten the picture even if mounted at an angle. Even has a
remote which would allow you to turn it on and off even when mounted
externally.

www.Driftinnovation.com/camera/drift-hd/

Martin Tuck
Europa N152MT