Europa-List: Re: cameras and mounting

Subject: Europa-List: Re: cameras and mounting
From: pestar <peter@reivernet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:54:16

I have been looking for a camera for my MCR-4S and have been looking at the
Go-Pro but I am tending towards the Replay XD1080
www.replayxd.com/cameras/replay-xd1080-camera/ for the same reason as most.

Its shape is a lot more conducive to fitting inside an aircraft and it has the
ability to be remotely controlled by a panel mounted hardware start stop kit
that
also has a 3.5mm audio input allowing my headset audio to be incorporated
into the video.

As I have a MGL Voyager G2 I am looking at a HDMI -> Video converter and feeding
the video into the back of my Voyager and Voila I have a monitor on my EFIS
of my camera. The Voyager takes up to 4 video inputs.

Trust this helps.

Cheers Peter

--------
Peter Armstrong