Re: Europa-List: N120ej trails and tribulations

Subject: Re: Europa-List: N120ej trails and tribulations
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:31:50
Jim,

EuropaOwners.org for photo sharing.  Start a new album just for y'alls
Jab info.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com