Re: Europa-List: NPT fittings on fuel flow sensor

Subject: Re: Europa-List: NPT fittings on fuel flow sensor
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 20:07:07

Greame,

No PTFE tape.  There are several brands of PTFE pipe seal compound (SAF-T-LOK,
Permatex, Swagelok, LocTite, etc.) that would do the job.  They will seal the
joint and prevent seizing.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com