Europa-List: Re: Life rafts in the Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Life rafts in the Europa
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 01:43:20

Interesting thread. I read the myths debunk recently.
Being a sailor and having capsized at sea a good few times and noted how hard it
is to get back into the boat after the shock and cold I have just brought
dry/immersion
suits (300 each) which I may also use for sailing and kayaking. They
are breathable but may be just too hot and uncomfortable.
So life jacket, drysuit, PLB, & VHF radio.bv

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Newby: 35 hours
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: