Europa-List: Annual Rough River Fly in - 5,6 & 7 of October

Subject: Europa-List: Annual Rough River Fly in - 5,6 & 7 of October
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:54:01
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to put a reminder out to the forum that this years Fly In is
for 5,6 & 7 of October at Rough River.

We have a block of 10 rooms booked at that resort which are a mixture of
lodge rooms and cabins. At this time only two lodge rooms have been booked,
so I would ask folks if they intend to come along to call and make a
reservation as we will need to release the unused rooms back to the resort.

Room Single:  1 Adult $80.96
Room Double:  2 Adults $80.96
Standard Cottage:  $107.96 (Up to 8 Adults, each additional adult is $10.00
per person)
Deluxe Cottage: $143.96 (Up to 8 Adults, each additional adult is $10.00
per person)
Executive Cottage: $170.96 (Up to 8 Adults, each additional adult is $10.00
per person)

Please make sure that you reference our block reservation when making your
booking.

Thanks and regards, Paul