Europa-List: Europa AGM

Subject: Europa-List: Europa AGM
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:35:05

A short note to thank all of you that made todays AGM a great success
despite the weather reducing the flying visitors, with none of our
Continental colleagues being able to travel. 13 Europas turned up not
counting the 3 resident Europas at Popham.
All of the Committee worked tirelessly to make the day a success and special
thanks go to Nigel Graham our treasurer who proved once more what a talent
he is in the kitchen as well. The stuffed lamb roast was a great hit with
everyone.
Photos to follow shortly.
Regards
Steve Pitt
Chairman (again!!)
PS we will be at Popham again tomorrow with lamb sandwiches on the menu!!