RE: Europa-List: folding bikes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: folding bikes
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:54:58

Hi William,
In the good old days when I had a mono we used to carry two 'Dahon' folding
bikes together with camping gear.  The bikes weighed in at 28 lbs each so
you needed to watch weight and CG issues.  They used to sit either side of
the tunnel immediately against the back of the fuel tank. One wheel of each
bike fitted down into the pits on either side of the tunnel.

Go for it

Pete