Europa-List: Unpowered Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Unpowered Europa
From: Groups <groups@thegoddards.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 23:16:38
Gerry,

UL install is coming along, filled a/c with fuel today and did some flow che
cks, going to run engine tomorrow for first time. Will do some more flow che
cks and test out the woodcomp prop and smart avionics controller.
I may need your help with some fibre glass repairs and such as I've never do
ne any before. A/c is now at Craysmarsh so it is easier for me to do work on
 it.

Vince
G-BWUP ULPOWER UL260iS

Sent from my iPad

On 1 Jun 2012, at 22:39, Gerry Holland <gholland@content-stream.co.uk> wrote
:

> Thanks Vince.
> I think I'll defer full stop on this one. Opinion and advice to date is le
ave well alone with this wreck.