Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List: Europa for repair on AFORS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List: Europa for repair on AFORS
From: houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 17:36:54
Hi Carl.

I agree with all you say except why do you pick out a Classic wing as being
very difficult to repair.
In my very humble opinion damage to a foam core structure like the classic
wing should be easier to part replace or repair than say a monocoque
structure like the XS wing.
As I say this comment is only based on my experience building a classic
aircraft so I am not an expert in this area.

Tim Houlihan