Re: Europa-List: Flight Test Cards

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flight Test Cards
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 01:55:07

Rick-

I did mine by letter, but it would convert easily to cards.=C2- If you ha
ve a 3300, your first problem will be cooling -- before you get into flight
 test.=C2- I will send you my letter, but am not home until June 8 and it
 is on my desktop computer at home.=C2- I modified it from one originally
 done for a Rotax.

Jim Puglise

N283JL

Europa XS - Jabiru 3300