Europa-List: bungee anchor

Subject: Europa-List: bungee anchor
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 05:21:55

I have just profiled the LG02A shock absorber pin support and am about to
re-install
it on the LG02 swinging arm, but first I thought I'd better install the
LG02B bungee cord attachment bar. However, I find that LG02B (which is actually
a length of steel tube) does not readily fit into the hole already made in
LG02A.
Before I start to use my initiative on enlarging the hole slightly, does
anyone have any observations on this? Should it fit nicely as supplied? Is it
supposed to be a drive-in (interference) fit?

in friendship

Rowland