Europa-List: Re: Vertical Power Online Load Planning Tool

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Vertical Power Online Load Planning Tool
From: pestar <peter@reivernet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:01:33

Bob

I have a Vertical Power VP-X fitted to my 914 powered DynAero MCR-4S.

It has been in the air for 10 months, I have attached my schematic as how it is
all fitted together.  Trust this is useful.

I use a Schicke regulator from Germany as the original Rotax Ducati does not
have
great reliability, no difference in wiring configuration.  The circuit also
show my overvoltage protection as provided by the VP-X

Cheers Peter

--------
Peter Armstrong
Auckland, New Zealand