Europa-List: baltic charts

Subject: Europa-List: baltic charts
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 18:03:29

Does anyone have any charts for the baltic states that I could beg, borrow, hire
etc? I am hoping to join Bob Harrison etc on the Baltic trip but just started
to work out which charts I need.  I have a Skymap and Skydemon on an Ipad with
all up to date info but obviously I need some paper as a backup (sorry, I guess
that should be the other way round). I bought Denmark and South Sweden at
Elstree the other day but they didn't have any charts for the rest of the
Baltic.
I need Sweden north of Norrkoping, Norway and Finland. They don't have to
be up to date. I can check them against current info on my electronic aids and
correct them as necessary.

Richard Iddon

G-RIXS