RE: Europa-List: Thursday DOTH cancelled

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Thursday DOTH cancelled
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 08:43:57

Hi! Richard,
No worries because I was last night set to join you when I realised my
Skyforce 111C card is away for update ! Now of course. It's not recommended
to fly being dependent on one's GPS but.......!!!!
Duncan is asking why there's never one called for a weekend? So I'm thinking
about one for Saturday at Elstree (EGNW)since there's a Pooley's shop and a
good cafe there and I need some charts for the forthcoming North Baltics,
Finnish Fly In and North Cape Tour on 31st May .
Watch this space I'm checking on landing fees and opening times ....back in
a few minutes.
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG