Europa-List: Tie bar recess

Subject: Europa-List: Tie bar recess
From: jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:13:08

For some reason I have been supplied by Europa with a cockpit module which does
not have a recess in the rear tunnel for the tie bar. At the time Roger said
something about it being an older module, but I see pictures of others with much
older kits who do seem to have it. Its certainly not covered in the manual
I have and thats from 2006.

See http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=100054

Anyway, I am working through a list of things to do before I bond on the top,
and
I want to get this squared away before then. ny good ideas on what I should
do? Can I just cut it out, or do I need to build up the underside somehow to
get to the same configuration as normally delivered from the factory? Could
someone
also measure up the exact position and dimension of the recess for me?

Help appreciated!

Jeroen
http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=44165

Read this topic online here: