Europa-List: Re: SV: Fuel Sender

Subject: Europa-List: Re: SV: Fuel Sender
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 03:53:59

Carl,

We also fitted the Princeton probe initially but found that the differences
between
100LL and mogas were a problem.  We also found that amount of ethanol or
any moisture in the gas changed the readings significantly.

We ended up using a pressure transducer to measure fuel qty.  Copied that
portion
of Tony K's fuel quantity solution and it has worked well for several years.
You should be able to find his information here on the forum.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: