Europa-List: French Chateau Fly Out - CONFIRMATION NEEDED

Subject: Europa-List: French Chateau Fly Out - CONFIRMATION NEEDED
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:12:01

The French Chateau Fly out is scheduled for 21-24
September. and has attracted a lot of interest. Earlier
this year I had a series of computer disasters and not
only my old computer but also the brand new replacement
blew up. In checking through what I have salvaged of the
replies expressing interest, I am concerned that some may
have fallen down the hole in the ether that engulfed my
computers! Can I ask all of you who have previously
expressed an interest to confirm to me now, preferably by
sending  a copy of your original email.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ