Europa-List: UK Insurance

Subject: Europa-List: UK Insurance
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:03:05

Evening All

I have been using H R Jennings for many years to handle my insurance.  This
year has been a major cock up.  I was sent a long and detailed 'risk
assessment'  which was returned to them over a month ago.  Over the weekend
I realised that no renewal quote had been received and the current policy
finished at midnight tonight!

Having chased them up they eventually came back with a quote of (UK Pounds)
1,850 up from 1,234 last year.  This is for 2 experienced pilots with
several 100 hours on Europa monowheel.

What sort of figures are others paying and who can you recommend I try for a
better quote?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Pete