Europa-List: Trailer Information

Subject: Europa-List: Trailer Information
From: Carl Meek <carlmeek@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:50:16
I've had so many people email and ask for trailer details it's easier to
post to everyone.

This particular trailer is now for sale as I've been lucky enough to find
hangarage, if anyone in the UK would like to buy it I'm looking for =A34000.
For everyone else, all plans and photos are attached.

You'll see that it was originally designed for a Jabiru, but it actually
fits the europa BETTER than the jabiru!!

----

This is a twin-axle fully enclosed aircraft trailer.

This trailer was custom built for me.  It's pretty huge and will fit a wide
range of aircraft.

This is a true road legal and road going trailer. When I bought it I towed
it 250 miles with my BMW 325i.

Aircraft known to fit inside:
* Jabiru UL450 with the long fin
* Europa XS Trigear

Features:

* Corner jack points to lift the weight off the tyres and level it
* Tracks for the nosewheel
* Wing mounts inside
* Solar panel, leisure battery, electric winch
* Heavy duty jockey wheel (not currently fitted)
* Fold down rear door that doubles as a ramp
* A second ramp that doubles the length.  Note that this was originally
hinged off the main ramp but it made it too heavy so I cut the hinge.

This is currently in SUSSEX, Pickup Only - I can't deliver.  Available for
viewing immediately and pickup around the end of April 2012.