Europa-List: Re : Sun'nFun was fun....For a change.

Subject: Europa-List: Re : Sun'nFun was fun....For a change.
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:05:23
Hi Bud,

Nice summary from the show; you should write some stuff for the
magazines. Anyway, thanks for all your hard work and support for the
Europa clan - it is much appreciated. It was nice to have a classic 'SNF
week' - a pleasant change from last year.

Cheers, John

N262WF, mono XS, 912S
Mooresville, North Carolina