Re: Europa-List: EVANS NFG

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EVANS NFG
From: Stephan Cassel <stephan@scassel.se>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 10:21:41
Hi Nev,

I did a =9C5-years-service=9D this winter and replaced all
rubber parts: fuel, oil, water hoses, etc
My engine, 912S,  has used Evans from the very first day and it
approaching 400 hour.
No sign of corrosion at all. On the contrary, clean alloy stubs and
radiator. I also cut the hoses for closer
inspections. Same result: clean.

Another 912S owner in our hanger did swap from Evans to water without
cleaning the system from water.
That was not smart. The mixture turn to a jelly like condition.

Nev, do you know if this 912S has run on Evans all the time or if it has
been =9Cconverted=9D from 50/50 ?

Best regards
Stephan
LN-STE