Re: Europa-List: New Europa owner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Europa owner
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:06:40

Kyle,

Welcome to the Europa group.  With your background, you will probably be
providing
as much assistance to us as we provide to you.

Keep us posted on your progress.  Or, better yet, set up a build web site on
EuropaOwners.org
so we can follow your progress.

Hope to see you at Rough River or KOSH one of these years.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com