Europa-List: Re: Sun N Fun Award

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sun N Fun Award
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 03:52:16

Many thanks to each one of you for your kind comments. You all are a great group
of people to share a great hobby with, and to share flying and building
experiences
of such a fun airplane.
Fred, thanks for posting the picture. That weekend was a milestone as well.
Ivan, I will never forget the time at Sun n Fun 1997 that you gave me a demo
ride
off the field at Lakeland. You looked over at me and ask if a little aerobatics
would bother me. I said no, and away we went. I was sold. The performance
Peter put on at show center doing the aerobatic routine was another contributing
factor. Now the journey has reached it's climax. There are a lot more
destinations
I have in mind though with "Lil Grace"
Fair skies and following winds...

Troy and Donna Maynor