Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun Award

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun Award
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 19:55:13

Troy,
Absolutely delighted for you - well done and I have posted your news on the
Club website under Sun'n'Fun.

Bud,
Thanks for your update on the Show - sorry I missed it but Daughter
presented us with a Grandaughter right on the closing ceremony for the show.
Good timing.
Also posted your notes on the website.

Regards to all Stateside
Steve