Re: Europa-List: Sun and Fun 2012

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun and Fun 2012
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:06:43

Ira,  et al
I have already let Bud know that I shall not be attending Sun'n'Fun this
year as daughter is about to make me a grandfather for the first time so I
shall be sorry not to make Lakeland for the first time in 8 years.
With the recent announcement by Rotax of the 912iS it would have been
interesting to see this development and catch up on other news from the US.
Hopefully everyone saw Bud's email advising that Europa will be at stand N20
and I hope that any Europa owners/builders etc will be able to meet as usual
each day at 11.00 and that anyone who can support Bud can offer their
assistance even if for a few hours.
Kind regards to all
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH trigear XS 912S