Re: Europa-List: Re: Guernsey Aero Club web site USAF Forcasts:-

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Guernsey Aero Club web site USAF Forcasts:-
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:43:17

Ira, These are good resources, but the USAF site has been
the best predictive  (5/7 forecast) site for Europe for
many years. I had hoped that the slightly different
version on the new Europa website (www.theeuropaclub.org)
would be functioning, but that too is stuck producing
charts for late January. Maybe USAF is having to make
economies too!
Incidentally if you would be able to put up a range of US
weather sources covering the full range of things useful
to someone going flying over there, we will happily create
a weather links page on the new site devoted to the US (+
Canada)

Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ