Re: Europa-List: Flight Planning

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flight Planning
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:57:00
Can't  speak for your side of the pond, but I'm impressed with the value
proposition of AirNavPro.  You guys even get 3d-mapping (no maps for NA
yet).

It crashes sometimes, but picks up where it left off without issue. Chock
full of features for $40 + nominal chart cost.  I use it in my IPAD (which
has GPS).

Cheers,
Pete
A239