Europa-List: Servers and email woes

Subject: Europa-List: Servers and email woes
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:16:08
My apologies to all.
I have found my emails from the shop computer were not being sent but
were trapped in the server and of course I lost them when I cleared up
the matter.  Wonderful things these computers, but I question if my life
is better.  That said, I cannot catch up with guys on the list but you
will see a couple of comments posted to put my two cents in.  Not that
is is necessary as the valuable information provided over the last month
(boy you guys are active) was spot on.

Best Regards from a frustrated computer user.
Bud Yerly,
Tech Support.