Re: Europa-List: Throttle Cables

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Throttle Cables
From: klinefelter.kevin@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 06:17:05
I replaced the cable sheaths that came with the kit and went to the bike sho
p and bought Teflon lined sheaths. Smooth.
Kevin

On Feb 1, 2012, at 6:00 AM, "William Daniell" <wdaniell@etb.net.co> wrote:

> Me too please =93 I remember seeing several threads about this
>
> BTW I have just had an issue which caused my heart rate to go up a tad.  O
ne of the cables was sticking causing one throttle to be about 90% while the
 other was 100%.  Caused significant vibration

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of mau11

=========
=========
=========