Europa-List: Re: Spar socket failure (article in the clubmagazine)

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Spar socket failure (article in the clubmagazine)
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:27:12

Hi there and thanks for your replies. So my understanding is, that there are no
concerns about following the manual ("inserting the main wing pins about
1.....").

@ Pete: in fact that was what I (miss)understood - time to book some
English-lessons.

@Frans: good idea to focus on that special item during the built. When I have to
fix that one day after several rigging, I'll get in contact to you later on
for some advice.

@Martin: I have my rigging aid from Christoph Jtte from Austria
(0043263925196/c.juette@diamond-air.at)
who is well known in the sailing community for many years.
Good service, price and quality in my opinion, plus it's a lightweight as
it's completely Aluminium. But it's no real company (like Cobra for instance),
just a "one man show". If you need any further details, you can also contact
me off-list.

Regards
Roland

XS Trigear PH-ZTI