Re: Europa-List: amazing!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: amazing!
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:55:18

Rowland,

Thanks, thought that might be the case so I didn't click the link.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Jan 3, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Rowland Carson wrote:

> On 3 Jan 2012, at 17:21, Robert Borger wrote:
>
>> Bryan,
>>
>> Did you actually send this?
>

>> On Jan 3, 2012, at 11:50 AM, Bryan Allsop wrote:
>>
>>> Click here to see the attached video
>
> Bob - no, he didn't - Bryan has become yet another victim of the poor security
at hotmail. I've had this message (or something very similar) recently from
most of the people I know with hotmail accounts. For years hotmail has had a
poor
reputation and I don't know why anyone bothers to use it when better-performing
and more secure system like google mail are available free.