Re: Europa-List: Forward Bulkhead

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Forward Bulkhead
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 03:25:45

The Bulkhead as drawn, Is how I did it in the first instance on G-KITS [ Tr
igear Prototype ] Andy, for some reason decided it was not needed [ structu
raly anyway] so it was deleted from later Trigear Manuals.
It is a good idea to install one, I always do on ones I build, helps keep t
he noise/ heat / smell from the engine out of the cockpit, and somewhere to
 mount fuel pump[s] on the rear face.
Nev