Re: Europa-List: First Flight Video N283JL

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight Video N283JL
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:12:56
Jim & lynn,
A very hardy Congratulations from Tennessee!!  Fly safe & have fun!!

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush

On Nov 27, 2011, at 11:34 AM, Robert Borger wrote:

> Jim & Lynn,
>
> Thanks for the video!  Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
>
> Blue skies & tailwinds,
> Bob Borger
> Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
> Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
> 3705 Lynchburg Dr.
> Corinth, TX  76208-5331
> Cel: 817-992-1117
> rlborger@mac.com
>
> On Nov 27, 2011, at 10:39 AM, jimpuglise@comcast.net wrote:
>
>> We were able to upload the video of N283JLs first flight to Youtube.
Sue Jeffers took some excellent video and stills and Peter expertly
edited it.  The video is about 8 minutes long.  To view it, go to
Youtube and put "N283JL" into your search engine.  We are now
approaching 10 hours, everything seems to be running fine, and all temps
have been in the green for the last two flights.