Europa-List: Make Sure You're Listed -- List of Contributors Published

Subject: Europa-List: Make Sure You're Listed -- List of Contributors Published
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:22:39
Dec 1!

Dear Listers,

The List of Contributors (LOC) is just around the corner!  On December 1st I
post
a list of everyone that so generously made a Contribution to support the Lists.
Its my way of publicly thanking everyone that took a minute to show their
appreciation for the Lists.

As a number of people have pointed out in their Contribution comments, the Lists
are a whole lot more valuable than your typical magazine subscription!

Won't you take minute and assure that your name is on the upcoming LOC?  Tell
others
that you appreciate the Lists.  Making a Contribution to support the Lists
is fast and easy using your Visa, MasterCard, or Paypal account:

       http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Or, by dropping a personal check in the mail to:

        Matronics / Matt Dralle
        581 Jeannie Way
        Livermore CA 94550

I would like to thank everyone that has so generously made a Contribution thus
far during this year's List Fund Raiser!  Remember that its YOUR support that
keeps these Lists running and improving!  Don't forget to include a little
comment
about how the Lists have helped you!

Thank you!

Matt Dralle