Europa-List: Re: Jamar vs matco

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Jamar vs matco
From: pestar <peter@reivernet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 00:24:28

While I do not have a Europa (I have a DynAero MCR-4S - don't shoot me) I belong
to this list because of its Rotax 914 experience.

I however do have finger brakes and chose them against foot brakes because of
weight
considerations and simplicity.   If it is of interest and help I am happy
to provide photographs of my installation which may be of assistance.  The
DynAero
finger brakes are lighter than the Matco ones picture already published
and have a locking mechanism which holds them on for parking and run-ups tests.

I am happy with my choice.

Let me know - happy to help

Cheers Peter

Peter Armstrong