Europa-List: EURO02 part supplied wrong

Subject: Europa-List: EURO02 part supplied wrong
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:11:08

I'm just about to assemble the pitch push-rod, but I find that the EURO02 parts
supplied are not as required. The parts list calls out set-screws (ie
fully-threaded)
but what's in the (as yet unopened) packet is bolts (ie part-threaded).
It will be impossible to use these for the pushrod ends as the check nuts need
to run right down near the heads to lock onto the CS17 parts.

I've phoned the factory but am getting no answer. If I don't get a reply to my
message soon, does anyone know what the specification of the 5/16"-24 x 2"
set-screws
is? I suspect they are not just off-the-shelf UNF but may be HT or other
higher spec.

in friendship

Rowland