Re: Europa-List: Altimeters; TSO vs. Non-TSOed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Altimeters; TSO vs. Non-TSOed
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 17:16:04

Fred,

I agree with Jeff.  I went with all non-TSO 2 1/4" UMA backup gages in my panel
rebuild.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Nov 8, 2011, at 4:08 PM, Jeffrey Roberts wrote:

> Cost. Thats about it Fred... ;-)
>
> Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush
>
> On Nov 8, 2011, at 3:49 PM, Fred Klein wrote:
>

>> I'm about to purchase back up "steam gauge" altimeter and ASI; 2.25" UMA
>> instruments
are preferred mfg'r.