Re: Europa-List: Nose Wheel!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nose Wheel!
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 18:10:28
Hi Robert

I have used the Nyogel grease in my shimmy damper from day one, it allows

The damper to work much easier without an excessive load on the adjusting
nut,

Plus it makes steering the aircraft easier without using a lot of
differential braking,

http://www.nyelubricants.com/products/nyogel.shtml

Regards

Ivor