Re: Europa-List: Re: Question to Ivor on Texel video

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Question to Ivor on Texel video
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:06:53
Iver,

I thought mine was bad with the Garmin 695 telling me about terrain and
that I should pull up, accompanied by the ZAON XRX telling me about traffic,
usually just as I'm turning finals!!

regards

Trev
G-LINN

In a message dated 10/10/2011 18:21:03 GMT Daylight Time, pete@lawless.info
 writes:

-->  Europa-List message posted by: "Pete Lawless"  <pete@lawless.info>

Hey Marcel

It's just like flying with  my wife in the right hand seat!

Pete

DO NOT  ARCHIVE