Re: Europa-List: Re: Heavy In-flight Vibration Riddle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Heavy In-flight Vibration Riddle
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 19:00:18

Jet,

you may also guess twice (because you are pilots
wife):

- notice that shaking and vibration was not
momentary! Every time I tried to change
powersettings up or down, more or less,  an awful
trembling came back. Maybe I am a bit sensitive
(for trembling planes!) but that was really
alarming.
- 5400 rpm & 20 inches were in the lowest point of
that vibration curve

Cheers, Raimo OH-XRT Finland