Re: Europa-List: Eyeball Vents

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Eyeball Vents
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 23:19:39

Tony,
Being a Qantas 747 Captain just close your eyes and push the credit card submit
button and suddenly they are at your door step!

Cheers,

Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

On 28/09/2011, at 9:18 PM, Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gidday,
> I have a fitting in my roof panel that accommodates 2 x 2" gauges, or now I am
wondering about incorporating 2 eyeball vents, and incorporating Nigel Charles's
roof ventilation mod.  The holes are 2" in diameter and there seems to be
one vent to suit at Spruce, albeit it is expensive.