Europa-List: monowheel brake o-ring

Subject: Europa-List: monowheel brake o-ring
From: glenn rainey <nimbusaviation@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:01:17
earlier posting noted without replies.. another go...=0A=0Adoes anyone have
 a lead on the correct o-ring for brake slave cylinder on the monowheel? it
's the one with the europa monogram on the caliper. we are getting a slow r
esponse from the good folks at Kirkbymoorside. we imagine this is a standar
d automotive ring with automotive fluid compatibilty?=0A=0Aglenn rainey / m
artin burns=0AG-OJHL=0ACLASSIC MONOWHEEL=0ACUMBERNAULD=0Ascotland=0A=0A