Europa-List: Baggage Bay Upper Fuselage Attachment

Subject: Europa-List: Baggage Bay Upper Fuselage Attachment
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:03:22

I'm trying to minimise the amount of redux and work needed to get a good job
gluing
on this top. It aint for some time yet, but I'd like to bond in my extended
baggage bay floor, and bulkhead. I can do this but then it sticks up in the
breeze acting as a nuisance. I've already layed up flanges on the arched section
to mate with the roof, but what I'd really like to do is cut it off, and bond
it on later, once the top is on. It will be easy as I'll just redux it in
as one piece, and then I only need to do strapping patches both front and back
of the cut areas. Does anyone see anything wrong with doing this?
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Aussie