Re: Europa-List: Door Mech Coverplates (Europa Murphy Collection)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Door Mech Coverplates (Europa Murphy Collection)
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:49:28
In my case, I have two good examples where Mr M is very succesful  and
so far not so succesful:

1) During the building phase, I decided my strobo power unit will last
for ever (that means let us say 1000 flight hours or more). That was
inbuilt inside the fin w/o the access panel and it was glued very hard
there. Today, I have an access panel and there are two power units now:
one broken which is impossible to remove out and one operational one.

2) During the building phase, I decided my trim motor unit will last for
ever. That is assembled w/o the nut plates. So far it has worked fine,
also through scary strikes or St. Elmo=C2=B4s fires =93 only the
trim display and the relay unit was destroyed then.

Door Mechanics: no access panels =93 totally inbuilt and they will
last for ever (that is why I am only person who is allowed to use the
door handles of RT=C2=B4s when closing the doors and shooting the bolts
outward =93 I feel the necessary power required).

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 252,2 /454

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100