Re: Europa-List: Garmin pilot III required

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Garmin pilot III required
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:19:13
Hi Ivor,

I still have a Pilot III: should I make it to be as a back-up GPS?
It has not been fired up since 2007.

Not so much mosquitos here any more =93 it is raining =93
you would be happy...

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 252,2 /452

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100